15 Cliff Amenities
Exceptional amenities abound in our newly renovated building in downtown Manhattan: inviting landscaped entry plaza, 24-hour attended lobby with doorman, wifi-enabled resident lounge, fully equipped fitness center and gym, rooftop sundeck with stunning river and skyline views, and more.
- Landscaped Roof Deck
- 2 Grilling Stations
- Rooftop Outdoor TV
- Landscaped Plaza with Seating
- 24-Hour Attended Lobby with Doorman
- Fitness Center
- Resident Lounge
- CitiBike Docking Station
- On-Site Management
- On-Site Maintenance
- Outdoor Fire Pit
- Outdoor Shower
- Free WiFi Throughout Common Areas
- NYC Transit Screen
Add a new routine into your schedule with our newly renovated gym.
Resident Work Space
Work from home in our wifi enabled resident lounge with complimentary coffee, tea, and an outdoor space to spread out.
Get the most out of the city with a rooftop sundeck offering gorgeous river and skyline views of the Financial District and beyond.
- Bosch Washer/Dryer
- Spacious Closets with Expandable Shelving
- Barnwood-style Plank Flooring
- Solar Shade Window Treatments
- Open Kitchen with Breakfast Bar
- Woodgrain Custom Cabinetry in Kitchen
- Stainless Steel Appliances in Kitchen
- Under-counter Microwave
- Overhead Recessed, and Under Cabinet LED Lighting
- Porcelain Tile Backsplash in Kitchen
- White Quartz Countertops
- Contemporary Vanity with Storage in Bathroom
- Porcelain Tile Walls and Floor in Bathroom
- Kohler Brushed Nickel Fixtures in Bathroom
Pet-friendly apartment rentals at 15 Cliff welcome your cats and dogs. We allow up to 2 pets per unit. Pet rent is $25 per month per pet with a $350 one-time non-refundable fee.
Breed Restrictions: Aggressive Breeds. Please contact the office for further details.
From our residents
We just moved in yesterday but can't say enough how nice and helpful the people are here. From leasing agents, community manager, front desk, super and even the casual run ins with the neighbors! But of course we love our new apartment and how modern the features are.—Modern Message, July 25, 2019